You know we already followed stringent infection-control procedures in our office. But considering the realities of COVID-19, we’ve gone much further to protect our patients, our team, and our community.
Here’s what we are doing to keep you safe, healthy, and comfortable during your care:
Before Your Appointment:
- Please fill out the Patient Screening Questionnaire COVID-19 and either email us a copy or bring it with you.
- We are checking the temperatures of the entire staff every morning prior to your arrival.
- When you schedule your appointment, please tell us if you have had changes in your medical history and if you have had any COVID-19 interactions.
- We ask that when you come for your appointment, please come alone. If you need assistance, please discuss this need with us prior to your visit.
- Minors and people who need assistance can bring one guardian/caregiver with them to their appointment.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- When you arrive, please call the office at (610) 667-6666 and we will give you further instructions.